Min 3-5 years
Required : Good communication skills, practical knowledge of word, excel & power point, co-ordination & follow-ups with clients.
Researching and reporting on external & Internal opportunities
- Understanding current and potential customers
- Managing the customer journey (customer relationship management)
- Developing the marketing strategy and plan
- Ensuring timely delivery
- To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
- To analyse potential strategic partner relationships for product lines.
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.